Relief Veterinarian - Vancouver and British Columbia

Canadian employers, I have obtained my Certificate of Qualification from the NEB. What I'll need from you is a written offer letter stating the terms and duration of my locum tenens engagement. With that I can push forward the process of obtaining the work visa and subsequently apply for licensure in British Columbia. I expect that two months lead time will be required to accomplish all this initially. After my first BC engagement only the work visa would need to be updated. I am also investigating the option of employment via an umbrella company that would act as my fixed Canadian employer for visa and license purposes. I will keep this page updated as to my status.